Edit/ I really enjoyed myself these few days. ( : went for the learning journey shiat. even though it was boring, i still had my fair share of fun and laughters. But Sharon kept irritating me, as usual. anyhow, thanks Nicki and Sharon for all the fun! really enjoyed myself today with you guys! we'll continue having more fun tomorrow okay! :D
so after that, went home, bathed, then went hg mall to meet Liting, Char and Angela. chilled at delifrance, did some catching up. and we totally laughed like nobody's business! haha. they made my day too! :D can't wait for this saturday and sunday outing! yay! okay, HERE'S THE DEPORTMENT DAY PHOTOS!
Von, Me, Nicki, Gina and Sharon!
Opps, i almost showed some flesh. Heh. =/
I love them plenty! ( :
Again! at naked fish! lol.
4FAITH06!
LOVELY! ( :
Me, Meena and Sharon!
Me, Meena and Nicki!
Me, Nicki, Png and Sarah!
Pam and I! Oh, where're we looking at? Haha.
ME, BEST FRIEND AND BUDDY! :D
THEY ROCK MY SOCKS! But MEL is missing! ( :
Its us at the hall! (Check out how open Sharon's legs are. Haha. Opps.)